March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wetterau Christmas!

This year because Joe, Jack and I were heading to Cleveland for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we celebrated Christmas with my immediate family the Sunday before.  We had such a wonderful day.  Since baby Henry was so new we decided to hang out and celebrate Christmas at Stefanie and Dave's house all day - starting with morning mass and brunch and ending late into the evening!

 
 
Santa came!!
 
 
My Mom always makes such a yummy and beautiful spread for every meal! We are so lucky to have her cook for us! "It's all about the presentation!" - Rose Wetterau
 

 
Beautiful babies!
 



 
gift opening - The boys got different flavored infused vodka from my Mom, Bill gave us a membership to the Cincinnati Zoo! Jack got awesome Gonzaga sweatpants to match his Mamas from Tante Amy and a beaiutiful book, he got a playmobile nativity from Omi and an awesome crib mobile from Aunt Stef and Uncle Dave.  Joe and I got a weekend getaway at a bed and breakfast near Hocking Hills from Stef, Dave and Amy!  The sisters got adorable hats from my Mom! We are so blessed and were given so many wonderful things! 
 
 
A very special gift that Jack got from Omi is a stocking!  When Joe and I got married my Mom sewed us matching Christmas stockings (the 2 on the right)! and this year she sewed Jack and Henry each a stocking (the one on the left)! We are so lucky to have a mom that can sew so beautifully!
 
 
 
And how can I forget to mention the gift of our wonderful Husbands! The gift that keeps on giving! Stefanie and I had to snap a picture of our husbands caring for us as we nursed our babies!
 
A truly memorable, silly and wonderful day with the Wetterau Clan!
Christmas 2013
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment