March Madness

March Madness

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Adventures in Texas!!

We had a great long weekend in Texas visiting Meredith and Matt as well as my mom's cousins Helene and Dan! The weather was warm and sunny (a great break from the winter we've been having!). We enjoyed nice meals outside, walked around town, went to the farmers market, visited San Antonio's river walk, and Meredith and I ran the Austin half marathon! A great weekend!








We just couldn't get enough of the great weather! Such a treat - jack enjoyed not having to be bundled up!


Jack and joe joined me for 8 miles of the half! Joe made it all around the course finding times to pop in a push me! I couldn't have beaten my goal time without them!!


So nice to get away as a family! We love exploring new cities! Jack did really well on the plane rides and on the trip!










No comments:

Post a Comment