March Madness

March Madness

Monday, October 27, 2014

When Mama's away, the boys will play!! #Boysbash2014

Alright...giving this a shot. This is Joe, hijacking the blog and putting my first post on it--kinda scared...

SOOOO.. Katie went away last weekend, and I was in charge--just me and Jack the whole weekend! We had the ultimate boys weekend, and it was so much fun! Here are some fun little things we did...

We went on a grocery run--Only the necessities...


 
 
Then on Friday night we ended up going to Listermann's for a brew before Muskie Madness! Jack loved the lights, sounds, and excitement of the Cintas Center!
 





Jack and I woke up early on Saturday, then went to the dog park and the St. Ignatius High School Football game (they lost--but Jack had a blast exploring the stadium!)




After a bath and some reading, it was bedtime after a long Saturday! Jack and I had so much fun!


 
 
Then Sunday morning we got up nice and early and went to Dad and Jack's favorite store!
 
 
 
I'll tell you what--this was such a special weekend for me. As much as we missed Mama, I loved having my time with Jack. He was so playful, and smiley the entire weekend. I've never had anything like that, and it was a treat to watch him and just be silly with him. He's growing up so fast and it was so nice to have my father-son time with him.
 
This is Joe and Jack signing off before Mama catches us blogging!!!! Until the next blog-takeover...


No comments:

Post a Comment