March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Goodbye 301 Glenburn..

My Mom has sold the house! Which is exciting because it means she is making the move to Cincinnati to be closer to us! The sad part is saying goodbye to my childhood home! My parents bought the house right before I was born in 1987 and on December 15, 2014 we will say our final goodbyes! 


This past weekend we began the moving process and pretty much moved my mom's entire house except for the few things she needs for the next few weeks. It was a busy, but silly weekend (in typical wetterau fashion!) 


We were so happy that Amy was able to fly in this week to be part of it all and get some final pics of the 4 of us girls in our favorite spots around the house!



Everyone was such a huge help! Including the boys - Bill, Joe and Dave were the muscles of the group, and Jack and Henry were the entertainment!















No comments:

Post a Comment