March Madness

March Madness

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

"Love You Mama"

Those three adorable words came out of Jack's mouth last night as I was laying him in bed and my heart just melted! "Yuv you Mama!" It was just the sweetest! I remember thinking when he was born how long would I have to wait before my son tells me he loves me? Oh it was the best! 


His language development has just taken off. He can say 4-5 words at once and can pretty much tell us anything he needs or wants using his words! He tells us stories of things that happened days before and it just blows our minds what he remembers. 


The other day I had another heart melting moment that I never want to forget! We were out in the garden and Jack was digging in the dirt. I sneezed and he stopped what he was doing, looked up at me, and said "Bess you Mama!" Oh it was so cute! Now whenever any of us sneeze, including Elisabeth or himself, he blesses us! He has such a sweet, loving personality! 


He has also started asking to "holt Eeyisabif" I keep taking videos of him in hopes I never forget his little phrases and his adorable voice as he works to figure out all the sounds and letters! 



No comments:

Post a Comment