March Madness

March Madness

Friday, March 3, 2017

Feeling Love in February

What a wonderful month! Between loving friends, Valentine's Day and my 30th birthday I think I constantly had fresh flowers on my table all month and that equals a whole lot of happiness!  The kids are in a sweet spot playing non stop with each other and putting together longer stretches of sibling play time without needing mom! 

 

 

We've had lots of warm days this month which means lots of outdoor play! 

 

 

 

 

 

Jacks ability to make up games and do imaginative play is growing and his latest favorites are playing house with Elisabeth and the 2 kids I babysit for. They get so into it. Setting up their house and their rooms and each playing a role in the family. Jack is almost always the papa and often has to care for a sick child. Watching them play house and the elaborate stories they come up with reminds me of my childhood!

 

 


This is the most and only snow we got this  year and Jack loves snow so he wanted to go straight outside and shovel!

 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment