March Madness

March Madness

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

German School 🇧🇪

Jack started German School on Saturday! He did a great job on his first day! He attends a school through the TriState German American Society. They meet at a catholic high school in Covington, Ky on Saturdays from 10-12:30! There are 12 kids in his class and his teacher is so sweet (a long time friend of my Oma's - Frau Leuker) 

When I brought him on the first day he seemed excited but nervous. He ended up being very tearful when I was getting ready to walk out of the classroom which was new for us. I was surprised that he cried but it was good for him and I was so proud to watch him wipe his tears and be so brave! (So hard for me to walk away as it took me back to my days of extreme separation anxiety!) When I came back he was smiling and was able to name a few kids in his class so it seems like it went ok! 

 

 

 


 
 
You look so grown up sitting in that desk buddy! Happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment