March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Four Months!

Little Josie Rosie is 4 months and smiley and cuddly and cute! I love the time between 3 and 4 months they start to show their personality and start to laugh more. 

 

Josefine started rolling this month and has started holding and playing with toys! She also loves to look at herself and giggle at herself in the mirror. 

 

 

The kids continue to be obsessed with her! They run into my room when she wakes up in the morning to cuddle her, argue over who gets to lay on which side of her, ask to hold her, argue over who gets to sit in front of her to play with her vs. who has to sit off the the side a little, talk to her, make her laugh, read to her, show her every picture they’ve colored, tickle her , and run to tell me every time she has rolled over or made a “talking” noise! Jack even said the other day “if you ever have more kids I would love another sister because they are just the cutest” 

 

Jack also told me the other day “Mama, look at how cute and squishy she is! I just LOVE this age!” 

 

 

 


 
 
 

Josefine Rose you are one loved little 4 month old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment