March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Earth Day!

I am a big fan of Earth day and love to celebrate the day! Since I was a freshman in college I have been going on Earth Day runs where I pick up trash all along my running route on Earth Day! Since having kids I have made it a tradition to go on an earth day walk and clean up our neighborhood. This year the kids were so into it! My favorite thing about my kids is their enthusiasm about almost anything! They ran up and down the streets around our house yelling “soo much garbage” “this is the most fun we have ever had!” And even running to see who could pick up the next piece. We managed to fill 7 garbage bags in our 3 mile walk around our neighborhood! As I drove around the next few days I felt so proud to look at the streets around our house and see them clean! Thinking we should make this a more regular thing - we all really enjoyed ourselves!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment