March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Six Months!

Josefine is 6 months old! She is growing so fast and amazing us each day with her development! 



So proud of herself!




She started sitting up and joe and I were laughing because one day we put her down and she sat up and it shocked us so much - such a 3rd child! 





She smiles all the time! She’s very social and hates to miss anything! Forget nursing her if her brother and sister are playing in the same room! 








She has been munching on some apples
And tasting a little avocado and chicken broth and banana. She loves food so far but I find myself delaying it as much as possible because I’ve got many years ahead of food prep for another kid 😉 -  plus the girl loves to nurse!





She babbles some but otherwise just keeps this big smile on her face and is pretty quiet. She lights up when we give her any attention and she could sit and watch jack and Elisabeth for hours!





Jack and Elisabeth still fight for their time with her and beg to babysitter her “while you get stuff done Mama.” They truly do a great job looking out for her! Jack takes his job of watching her around the house very serious and reads to her, plays with her, and lays with her after she wakes up. They are both so gentle and calm with Josefine! Jack is auch a natural when he holds her and she will just sit in his lap for a long time - so comfortable with him! I love watching them develop a relationship with each other.












She has cheeks for days and is just such a snuggler! Whenever I pick her up she buries her soft little face in my neck and it feels like she’s hugging me - I hope I never forget that!



She has been loving the pool this summer and now that she can sit up she just wants to be right in all the action! We love you sweet Josefine Rose. You are just so adorable and special to us!!




No comments:

Post a Comment