March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Things to Remember!

The kids have been cracking me up lately! They have so many questions and say the funniest things!  Elisabeth has such a lisp and I could just listen to her talk all day! 

Elisabeth: Good job Dad buying new pants did you get them on sale?

Elisabeth: Jack, what is Oliver’s librarian’s name? I’m going to marry him

Elisabeth: Jack calls me Yizzy yizard and I weally like that name 

Me: Where’s papa? 
Jack: Oh he’s outside workin his bum off

Elisabeth: I only Like Mama
Jack: oh that makes my
Heart split in 2 when you say that

Elisabeth: let’s play turn the lights off get in mamas bed and go to sleep
Me: oh I LOVE  this game 
Jack: did you play this a lot when you were a little girl?

Me: Jack we are headed to your kindergarten information meeting! Are there any questions you would like me to ask the principle?
Jack: could you just find out if my teacher has long hair or short hair?

I wish I could bottle up their sweet voices and the way they talk when they get excited about something! Elisabeth especially reminds me of my sister Amy the way she gets excited and talks a million miles a minute and with so much expression and enthusiasm! Elisabeth’s story telling is something I hope I never forget! 
Jack asks the best questions! Always asking what new words mean and how to spell words or sound them out. He talks to patiently to Elisabeth and has a special baby voice when he talks to Josefine. 










No comments:

Post a Comment