March Madness

March Madness

Friday, October 25, 2019

My Girls 💕

I couldn’t imagine what this fall would look like with Jack gone at school all day during the week. Part of me dreaded it and part of me knew we were both ready for that! I dreaded feeling like I was sending my boy into the world to be exposed to a bunch of new stuff but then I also knew you can’t keep them home forever. The exposure to new things cAn be so positive in many ways and already we are experiencing the positive that comes from school! One thing that has been such a pleasant surprise has been the time Home with my girls. My work schedule is a little lighter right now as I build my practice so the girls and I have a lot of time together and it’s been wonderful! Their relationship has grown so much. They spend most of their days playing babies and house. They are silly together like Jack and Elisabeth are together. I can’t believe in just a few weeks we will be adding another girl to the mix - how exciting!!









The pace of life has changed just being home most of day with only 2 kids! I wouldn’t say it’s good or bad just different and a different I’m enjoying and settling into. 












I babysit a few other kids one day a week and my girls are so helpful. They take turns feeding the baby her bottles and they entertain the older kids with games outside!







Soaking in the snuggles from this one year old before baby comes - stay little forever Josefine 













Every morning at 7:40 and every afternoon at 2:40 I pack up the stroller and we leave for our walk to pick up Jack. It has been the best new routine! We see some of the same families also walking, the weather has been great, and it really starts our day out nicely! Jack bikes and we walk!











Will always look back fondly on these days! Also, always get sentimental before a new baby arrives and your current children get into a great routine and everything can feel so calm! Bring it on baby #4

No comments:

Post a Comment