March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Halloween 2021

Welcome Fall! The kids counted down the days to Halloween again this year!! We always let the kids sort through Halloween box downstairs of random parts of costumes and combine them with some of their dress up stuff to create the perfect combo for themselves! This year we had a mummy, a witch, a ballerina (2nd year in a row) and. A clown! The clown costume Joe wore as a little boy! We attended a few events before Halloween - the boyscout Halloween festival and trick or treating at Y and the Halloween parade at school. On Halloween day we had grandma and grandpa in town to trick or treat with us and a Omi and Opa stopped over before heading to the Meyers! It was a great weekend!!

I also ran a half marathon Halloween morning! I missed my personal best time by 2 minutes but still ran an awesome race! I came in 4th place for the queen bee and I for sure left every bit of my effort on the course! I was proud of my accomplishment!























We walked for the full 2 hours this year and managed to make it to so many houses! The mummy was spent by the end! Charlotte totally got it this year and got to try candy for the first time and loved it of course! She said “trick or treat” and “thank you” and doesn’t seem to miss a beat with the big kids these 





Josie Charlotte and I went to a fall farm the week leading up to Halloween!







































No comments:

Post a Comment