March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Albuquerque to meet Amelia!!

 Jack, Elisabeth and I got to fly to Albuquerque to visit the Zhupikov Family!  It was so fun to have the time with just the older 2 kids.  We got to talk a lot during our trip to and from Albuquerque and we played sooo many games and took a lot of hikes!  I have the fondest memories of our trip together just the three of us!  Joe had a great time with Josefine and Charlotte at home.  The only downfall of the trip is that we ended up with covid BUT sweet baby Amelia didn't catch it from us so I will call that a total win!






They were the best travelers! They read and slept and played games and did sticker books!  The flight home was an unexpected 13 hours and still they were such troopers! 


Meeting their cousin Amelia for the first time!! They are completely smitten with her!  She is just the most adorable baby and we got sooo many snuggles!






The first time Jack held Amelia he leaned over and whispered in my ear "When Amelia lays on me it immediately takes all my worries away." 💓 I totally get that Jack!!










hike after hike, crafts, boards games and delicious food and coffee - Amy, even 3 weeks postpartum, proves to be the best host!! 


















Thank you Zhupikovs for an awesome trip!! Thank you, Joe, for holding down the fort at home and giving me the gift of quality time with Jack and Elisabeth - SOO memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment