March Madness

March Madness

Friday, November 10, 2023

Mama and Charlotte Fly to ABQ

 I had the great opportunity to spend 5 days in ABQ helping Amy and Zhenya after Zhenya's surgery.  I like to take one kid with me each time I go, and I took Charlotte this time.  Charlotte and I counted down the days to our trip just the 2 of us and it was even more special than I imagined!

It is so unique to get to slow down, get out of town and spend uninterrupted time with just one kid - it's one of my favorite traditions and hope that I can keep it going!  Amy needed to spend time caring for Z this trip, so we got less time with her and Z but an abundance of great quality time with Amelia!  I had such a wonderful time getting to know her better and watching her and Charlotte's relationship blossom!  We also had lots of relaxing slow mornings and evenings at the house with Amy!











































No comments:

Post a Comment