March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two months!

Our baby is 2 months old today! He is getting so big! He is changing so much and starting to get such a cute personality! He smiles when we talk to him; he is starting to make so many cute noises; and he is starting to focus on things with his eyes! He has also been a great sleeper (in fact, as I write this he is just waking up from a 12 hour night!) Joe and I are enjoying that while it lasts!


Jack and I are continuing to have great days together taking lots of runs and walks while the weather is still so nice! Making soups, roasting chickens, and visiting friends and family! I am thankful for everyday that I get to spend with my baby! I started back to work yesterday afternoon. I am only working part time and I am able to put all my hours into 2 days. I work afternoons into the evening so that Joe can be home with him for part of the time I am away - below is a picture of Daddy and Jacks first evening together - looks like they had a blast!






No comments:

Post a Comment