March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Three Months!

Jack is 3 months old today! I have been told so many times that 3 months for a new mom is a big milestone with your first baby and it actually does feel that way. I can finally say that we are on a routine, we are staring to know each other well, Jack is getting more of a personality, he is sleeping so well and I feel rested and more like my old self! A 3 month old is a great age! I woke up this morning feeling so happy and excited for my little man to wake up! Jack is a joy to be with and I can for sure say I was meant to be a mom! I love every part of it!! 




Jack has found his thumb just like his Mama and he just can't get enough of it - I have to say its super cute when I hear him laying in bed or sitting in the car sucking away on his little thumb!


He is really enjoying playing now - definitely new in the past few weeks! He can lay on his little mat for 30-45 minutes at a time now and laugh and throw his arms around!


I still dress him up in funny things and sit him up on the couch like a man - never gets olds! And he always cooperates so well (for now!).  We sent this picture to Grandpa March and told him Jack is all ready in his cowboy outfit to come over for Cowboy Saturdays (Joe's Dad considers a good Saturday to be one where he can hang out watching cowboy movies all morning!)


Please don't ever grow out of this hat Jack!


He has been such a trooper this week because Joe and I have been staying with Aunt Lisa and Uncle Greg's 7 kids for a few days - driving them around and taking them to and from school! Jack just comes along and doesn't complain - he has been loving his time with the cousins! Today though, on his 3 month birthday, he gets a quiet lazy day at home with Mama!  

We are also anxiously waiting for Baby Jack's best friend to be born! Stefanie is due tomorrow and is having a boy!! We can't wait - hopefully he comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment