March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

40 Weeks and Waiting!

June 23rd the long awaited date that baby #2 is due! We are definitely anxiously awaiting this little one and cannot wait to meet him/her!!! We are trying to stay as busy as we can to pass the time!

I realize, especially the second time around, that babies make their entrance when and ONLY when they are ready! You can try all the tricks suggested but nothing makes that baby come if it doesn't want to! I think I've walked about 20 miles so far this week and still nothing!! I've even cut the grass, run a few miles, and swam many laps and still the baby stays comfortably inside!


Here I am at 40 weeks pregnant celebrating the due date! 

Today we headed downtown with Omi and Henry to enjoy the amazing Smale Riverfront Park! Cincy you really are outdoing yourself! 


Gosh I just can't get enough of these 2! They are just becoming the best of friends! They scream each other's names everytime they see each other and just do anything they can to make the other laugh! I could watch them play together all day!!




Now we wait...we will continue to
Soak in our time with just Jack but each day the waiting gets a little more difficult! I really am trying to just relax and be ok with this less crazy time in our lives and blogging helps remind me to live that! I know I will forever look back so fondly on the start of this summer when Jack and I spent our days exploring the city together! 















No comments:

Post a Comment