March Madness

March Madness

Monday, June 29, 2015

Welcome to the World Elisabeth Jane!

We are very excited to announce that Baby Girl March arrived on Friday June 26th at 4:00 AM! She was 8lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. We are so in love with her and can't believe it's a girl!! 





Jack is taking to her well! He giggles when he looks at her and is into touching her little nose and fingers! 


We loved introducing Jack to his new baby sister! Melts my heart!

Joe's first reaction was "a girl! What do I do with a girl!?" After just 2 days with her I heard Joe say "I'm obsessed with this little girl! If she wants a pony I'll give her a pony!" Needless to say, he is falling hard and fast for this adorable little bundle! 



We are home from the hospital and settling nicely into life with 2 kids! I can only describe it so far as busy and full of excitement! It truly has been a blast! I shed a few tears last night - tears im sure every mom is guilty of "my babies are growing up so fast - before I know it Ellie will be moving out of the house!" I don't think Joe quite understands my anxiety he is a bit better about living in the moment!! 



She has pretty much just slept since she was born! I totally forgot how much newborns sleep! Cheers to enjoying that while it lasts! While she sleeps Joe and I have been spending time with Jack just playing and keeping life as normal as we can for him!



Elisabeth had her first doctors appointment and is back to her birth weight, nursing very well and growing like a weed! 


Elisabeth got to meet Uhr Oma (the beautiful woman she is named after!) Oma could not get enough of her!!


She has also had snuggle time with her Omi, Tante Stefanie and Grandma and Grandpa who drove from Cleveland the day she was born to meet her!!




We love you sweet Elisabeth Jane! Welcome to our growing, beautiful family! We could not be more blessed!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment