March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy New Year!


Joe and I were so grateful to my cousin Ellie for babysitting New Year's Eve so we could get out to celebrate at The Rick's house with some of our friends! We had a great night together celebrating the many blessings of 2015!
 

This year I woke up early on New Year's Day morning to join a few running friends for a 12 mile run downtown to represent the upcoming 12 months of 2016 - it was a beautiful, special run! And like always New Year's Day started off with an awesome hike with my family. My family has been taking a hike New Year's Day morning for as long as I can remember - a tradition I love.
 

We have been blessed with such beautiful weather this winter with many days still allowing us to enjoy the outdoors 
 

2015 was a perfect year full of so many blessings and memories - these 2, and their growing relationship, being by far my favorite! Happy New year!! 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment