March Madness

March Madness

Monday, September 26, 2016

Family work nights

We have a rental property in Norwood that requires some love every so often and tonight was one of those nights.   All of us grabbed our shovels and work gloves and off we went!  It's important for us to teach our kids how much Joe and I value working hard. While digging up some weeds Jack looked at me and said "wow mama, you're a really hard worker!" That meant a lot! 




Elisabeth was so careful to get every last leaf and weed into that trash can! 




And a few moments from today I don't want to forget..

Katie: I am getting so bit up out here
Jack: you're getting bit by Jack. I'm a bug - a LOVE bug!

Jack and I have talked the last few days about needing to get him some new gym shoes because he is growing out of his shoes. Well Jack found these hand-me-downs in the basement and fell instantly in love! "Mama I found new gym shoes in the basement so now we don't have to buy any! And they are the coolest!" I explained that they are his cousin Helenes and that she would be so happy to know he will be able to use them! I love his enthusiasm for Everything! I kept catching him looking at them and getting a big smile ;)



And when we got home Jack begged us to turn Elisabeth into a little green lizard baby with her infant snow suit that he found...



she danced and hopped and wiggled her bum all around in that thing and we laughed soo hard!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment