March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Becoming an Artist

Jack has been working hard doing projects and practicing his scissor cutting, glueing, drawing and writing skills. He's always asking to "do his homework" something I will be sure to remind him of in a few years when he starts whining about it instead ;) I want to remember a few of his most recent drawings and the way he first wrote his name!

 

It might not all be rightside up but it sure looks good to me! I felt proud of him and he sure was proud of himself! 

  

His most recent smiley face includes a big wide open mouthed smile!

 

His sad face and below is a picture of a "boat man" as he called it!

 

He really likes cutting out shapes and writing letters. He's eager to learn and I love that about him right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment