March Madness

March Madness

Friday, November 25, 2016

A lot of love

Another picture dump on the blog but I haven't found any other way to capture all the love in my life! Joe and I tell each other daily just how lucky we are and we truly mean it! These kiddos have stolen our hearts! Parenting is just too great!

 

 

 

I got to hang out with these cuties one afternoon at Oma's house! I can't wait to
Watch how their relationship develops over the years - of course now Elisabeth just thinks she's Oliver's Mama.

 

 

These 2 play mama and papa a lot and care for their little baby together! And Jack has really found interest in dressing himself - it's funny to watch them start to notice and care about their clothes. 


 
 
If Jack gets to wear underwear then of course Elisabeth wants to as well! 

 

 

 

 

Jack and his friend Hannah playing "mom and dad" this picture just cracks me up!

 

 

Calling papa at work ;) 

 

 

 

 

 

A few weeks ago we took an evening ride on the street car downtown! 

 

 

Joe's parents came to visit last weekend and it was once again lovely and memorable!

 

 

 

And a special thanks to Joe's dad for helping jumpstart our painting project/getting house ready for winter! He is such a hard worker!!

 

We are currently in the midst of thanksgiving week and on our way to Cleveland for
What will for sure be a wonderful holiday and long weekend! I feel especially grateful this year for Joe and the love he shows to the kids and me, for how hard he works for our family, for the father he is to the kids, and for being my partner in this wonderfully beautiful life we live! Happy thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment