March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, November 10, 2016

A Few Funnies!

 

We've been having a blast with these two crazies lately! I have to write down a few things Jack has said recently that I don't want to forget!

Look mama I made a sling shot like David!
Who is David?
Oh you know mama like from David and Goliath!

Mama stop cleAning! 
But Jack if I don't clean who will clean this house
I will!
Oh great when will you start?
I'll start in 7 weeks!

Mama I need to start sleeping more I'm exhausted!

"Mama, I'll check if Elisabeth has a poop. SON OF A GUN she's got a big one!"

Jack, what are you laughing about?
"Oh im just laughing about something. It's nothing. It's a kid thing."

I overheard Jack talking to his friend:
Jack: My grandpa is coming tomorrow!
Friend: what does your grandpa look like?
Jack: oh he looks just like a gymnast!

We walk in the house after being outside and Jack looks at Elisabeth and says: "sit down Elisabeth so I can take your shoes off." And that girl follows his every command! 

 

 

Jack is becoming a great older brother. He is helpful in assisting Elisabeth with anything she needs, he feeds her, gets me diapers for
Her, puts on and takes off her shoes, runs to her aid when she yells for him. I love having him around ;) I think secretly Elisabeth controls him even though he thinks he's in charge - she would let him push her around all day!

 

Potty training started two weeks ago
When Jack declared "I'm finally ready mama!" 
Jack has stayed dried all week (except naptime and bed he is still in a diaper).  He is very proud of himself but does not like when you remind him to use the potty! "Don't tell me mama I'll go when I have to!" And he actually does - he will come out of the bathroom and tell me "I peed! I dumped the potty into the toilet, I flushed and I washed my hands!" He is very excited about his underwear and he's rocking the potty! I feared potty training but have to say I actually really like it! So glad I waited until he decided he was ready!




 

The kids got a special day with Omi while the mamas worked and they all loved it - don't let this picture fool you! 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment