March Madness

March Madness

Thursday, July 4, 2019

How Did We Get So Lucky!?

We are so excited to announce that we will bring another March into the world in early November!! We are having a 3rd GIRL! What. Blessing she will be! The kids have been so excited and Jack and Elisabeth will be at such great ages when baby comes! They ask daily how she’s doing, kiss my belly all the time, talk to baby and practice helping me Around the house and Babysitting josie in preparation! It’s the best! 



The bump is really making an appearance this time around! I’m 21 weeks and feeling pretty good. This pregnancy is definitely harder on my body but I’m trying to focus on the end result!! I would do it a million times over for these little blessings!

We found out last week we are having a girl! We chose to find out this time around and I can’t say I love knowing. I much prefer to find out at birth. But worth trying something different! 

The older 2 had funny reactions. Elisabeth cried when the ultrasound tech said girl becuase “now Josie has no one to marry! I’m already marrying Jack and Mama and Papa are married and now Josie is without a husband!” So innocent and sweet! Jack looked pretty bummed at first but when he learned baby was sucking her thumb in there he got super excited that she will be just like him! We’ve all come around to the excitement of our new girly!! 







This girl is rarely without a baby in her arms and has squealed at the site of anyone younger than her for the last 9 months so I think a little baby around will be a big hit for her!! She’s very motherly to her dolls - rocking them, shushing them, standing and swaying back and forth, giving them bottles. Funny how early she has taken to caring for babies - so sweet! 

We can’t wait to meet you Baby girl March! Due November 11th

I’m also feeling so blessed becuase I have 2 neighbors and another 2 good friends of mine all due in November with babies! How cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment