March Madness

March Madness

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Our Big Kindergartener!

Jack started kindergarten at Nativity last week and we are all so excited about this new journey for him! We have already fallen in love with the school and have felt so much support from families and administration in this starting process. Jack started last Thursday and has half days for the first 5 days and will go for his first full day (8-3) this coming Thursday. I was worried about him
Being ready for full day but this morning he asked “how many more of these half days do I have to do - i just want to stay all day!” That felt so nice to hear!





I can’t get over kids in their uniforms - so stinking cute 













He has been so excited each morning and comes down all dressed in his uniform ready to go! (I hope this behavior continues!) he chats a lot with me before and after school to
Fill me in on details (also a behavior I hope e continues!) He has mentioned a few kids names that he has been hanging out with and loves art, music, and gym class! 





This week the school held the most beautiful opening school prayer service to pray for the year, welcome the new students, and pray over and celebrate the staff. It was a total reminder of why we chose a catholic school - it was so beautiful! We are excited for this school year! I’ve loved the new routine of getting kids up in the morning and walking to school. Gives us such a nice start to the morning! Loving our neighborhood and school even more. 






No comments:

Post a Comment