March Madness

March Madness

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Summer Fun!

Next week school starts and we will be (sadly) dropping big boy Jack at kindergarten on Thursday! He is so excited and so ready and I know I’m ready too but still feeling so bittersweet about it all! I feel really excited for this new stage of life for him but anxious about jumping into the school system and school schedule. It will be a big shift/change for us! We have really been soaking up summer and I’ve been trying hard to keep up with these kiddos as I enter my third trimester of pregnancy this week!
























We had the febus/Jacobs clan for dinner with the Meyers! Love getting all these cuties together!





These 2 boys are just the best! The meyer and March  kids have been and continue to just become the best of friends!! It’s so amazing!!



Elisabeth has taken it upon herself to start potty training Josie 🤣 Josie sits on the potty and grunts like she’s pooping and then Elisabeth checks and reads books to her 



Pleasant ridge day happened in the beginning of August and it kicked off with a parade! We enjoyed the days with lots of neighbors!









I of course love all my kids but this 1.5 year old lately has been stealing my heart! She is so well behaved and adorable and just makes me laugh all the time! Love all my snuggle time with this baby! 





Jack is always so helpful! He will put necklaces on his sisters, put their shoes on, help them carry toys, unbuckle them from car, get food and drinks for them and the list goes on! We will miss you when you’re at kindergarten buddy!! You are the best big brother!
















I have loved all the pool days this summer and great warm weather! School starts tomorrow
For jack and our world will be a bit rocked and our schedule will change a little! It will all be ok and I’m sure I’ll welcome the change but for now it feels very bittersweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment