March Madness

March Madness

Monday, September 12, 2022

Erie Marathon!

Just need to make space on the blog to share my recent accomplishment I am so proud of!  I decided it was time to do another full marathon and I got my personal best time by 11 minutes!  I ran a 3:29 full marathon to qualify for Boston!  I needed a 3:35 for my age group to qualify and I managed to break that by 6 minutes.  My previous personal best time was a 3:40.41.  It has been a huge goal of mine to break 3:30 and I did it!! I have the best running community that I spend almost every morning with before the kids wake up and I do not know what I would do without them.  We call ourselves the SFM's (super fast moms) and there are 12 of us.  They are my motivators, supporters, therapists and friends!  7 of us got to go away for the weekend to Erie, PA together to run and spend time away - it was the BEST! 







No comments:

Post a Comment