March Madness

March Madness

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Elisabeth is 6!

Elisabeth was sooo excited to turn 6! We talked so much about her birthday and the few celebrations we had did not disappoint! She is a fun girl to celebrate! She is so happy with the little joys and it was a blast to see her light up on her special day 


A week before her birthday we invited some family friends to a birthday party at the pool! Joe and I were headed to joes brothers wedding on Elisabeth actual birthday so we celebrated before and after! 







So grown up looking on her special birthday breakfast with Joe! 







So excited on her birthday morning!! Joe was already in Cleveland for the wedding on her birthday but I got to wake up at home with my sweet girl before leaving town! Elisabeth then got to spend the rest of her birthday day and night with her siblings at Omi and Opas house - which was soo special!





The weekend after her birthday we headed back to Cleveland for a visit and got to celebrate her again! What a lucky girl! She had been asking Joe for a long time to make her a spirit cake - he came through and she loved it! 











She got these awesome shoes from her Aunt Alex 💕 

Happy birthday Elisabeth Jane! You are the best! You have such a big heart, you always look out for others, your joy is contagious, your care for your family and friends is something to strive for! You always ask me how I’m doing and like to rub your fingers through my hair at night while I lay with you and tell me I’m your cute sweet mama!  Your siblings adore you and your mama and papa are so very lucky to parent you! Happy birthday! We love you 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment