March Madness

March Madness

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Summer Recap Part 3

Summer continued with great memories made, time with friends and family and soo many creative games, outings and awesome days at home with neighbors and our family! 









Joe works from home and sometimes when he’s not in his office Charlotte can be found hiding under his desk eating his work day stash of cashews 😂





The pleasant ridge fun run was a huge success! Jack and Elisabeth each ran a 9/9:15 mile and I was so proud of them! Great endurance 













Walked my mom to work when amy was in town! 





After an overnight at the lake I took the kids to visit Grandma March’s grave in Fayetteville (where she grew up!) 





Played around with the hair crimpers from my childhood 





















We went with friends and Amy and Z on a day date canoeing! It was the best day together! We really enjoyed time together as a couple and made some great memories with friends!













This girl rides all over on her horse! She never cares what she’s wearing and neighs and cheers her horse on! She always is playing make believe with her “horse.” She often ties up her “horse” on a leash. It’s the best 


 
“I hide!”



What a wonderful summer!! Onto the school year - which will be awesome and should be a good shift and transition, but boy do I grieve the end of summer!! I love those days with all 4 of my kids home and selfishly getting them all to myself! Some days are wilder and crazier than others! The quietness when the older two head back to school is bittersweet! Thanks for an awesome summer Jack, Elisabeth, Josefine and Charlotte! You helped create some really joyful days!

No comments:

Post a Comment